Join the fun today!
IndividualFrom £7 per week
Over 50% join alone & not knowing anyone! We'll place you with similar players looking for a team
Small GroupFrom £7 per week
2-3 friends? Join as individuals & we'll keep you in the same team
Full TeamFrom £5 per week
With many leagues across London we'll help find a league that works for all your team mates
- Mens & mixed leagues
- Friendly referees
- Levels of play for all
- All equipment
- Awesome prizes
- Post-match bar deals
How to play in one of our leagues
Find out more
Levels of play & formats
Formats: Mens 7v7 ; Mixed 7v7 (min 2 females on pitch)
Recommended squad size: 10 players
Levels of play: GO Mammoth offers american football flag leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.
find out more
Whether you already have a American football team and you just want to join play a few matches, or you are on whether you already have a team and you just want to join play a few matches, or you are on your own and want to join a American football London club, we have the league for you.
- The biggest & best – We have the largest number of american football leagues in London – for good reason. Currently, GO Mammoth is the market leader in venue coverage, with our leagues spanning the Capital. Just check out our list of venues above to find a football league near you.
- Professional officiating – We want to keep your games as official as possible, while still creating an enjoyable atmosphere. At each of your american football league games you’ll see two official referees to ensure fair play.
- Levels of play – Our american football leagues range from super social to competitive. If you’ve just begun playing the sport, you may want to join our recreational american football london league. Even if you aren’t sure on the rules, just ask one of our friendly officials. On the other hand, if you’ve been playing the game for years, you may want to join one of our intermediate leagues for a more competitive atmosphere.
- Stay in touch with team members – You can contact your team-mates with our easy online team management software. Here you can check your fixtures and standings within seconds!
- Get your daily exercise in – American football is great way to get out and exercise, regardless of your level of play. Because our american football club is friendly, competitive and fun we think it is an excellent way to break up your daily gym routine!
- Individuals welcome – If you can’t get a team together for one of our leagues, we can place you on a team filled with other individual sign ups. All of our individual teams are welcoming and friendly!
- Affordable leagues – Gym memberships burning a hole in your wallet? Join one of our american football leagues across London for an affordable and fun way to stay in shape.
- Win prizes – If your American football team wins any of our London leagues there’s great prizes up for grabs.
- Make new friends – Playing in one of our leagues is a great way to meet new people around London. Our leagues strike a great balance between fun and competition.
- Great social scene – Why not relax after your league with a bunch of your mates? We have great socials and mammoth sponsor bars in London.